Are you feeling under-confident? Do you find it difficult to love yourself, or see yourself in a positive light? Self-love affirmations can help you to change your thinking.
Battling with negative thoughts can be difficult especially if you cannot rely on the people around you to help boost your confidence and self-esteem.
One of the best ways to feel better about yourself is to start using self-love affirmations. This will help to improve your self-esteem without relying on other people. It is simple to do and can totally change your outlook.
If you want to start using self-love affirmations then you have come to the right place. Keep reading to find out the best self-love affirmations to use.
VIP MEMBERSHIP TO REFLECT AFFIRM
What Are Self-Love Affirmations?
Self-love affirmations are simple phrases that encourage you to think positively about yourself. You can choose the ones that are most relevant to you and the parts of yourself that you struggle to love the most.
Why Are Self-Love Affirmations Important?
The things we say to ourselves shapes the way that we think. It has an effect on how we see ourselves and how we see the world around us.
This also has a direct impact on how we choose to act. Changing the way you think, about yourself and about other things, can change your life. That is why affirmations are so important.
If you regularly use self-love affirmations you will begin to feel an improvement in your self-esteem and your confidence.
You will feel more worthy or good things which will make you more proactive in seeking opportunities and saying yes to the good things that come your way, fling your life with positivity.
Write the affirmations in your journal, write them on notes that you stick around your home, or keep them on a list in your phone – whatever works best for you.
Daily Self-Love Affirmations
These are the affirmations that you should try to repeat every day.
Build them into your routine – say some of them while you drink your morning coffee, others while you are cleaning your teeth, and some on your way to work.
- I am calm and relaxed
- I am releasing the tension from my muscles
- I feel grateful for the all the good things in my life
- Each deep breath I take relaxes me
- I am letting go of my negative thoughts
- I am letting go of my negative emotions
- I deserve a life filled with love and happiness
- I am letting go of my fears and worries
- I am choosing serenity and positivity
- I have control over my own life
- I feel powerful and strong
- I am a positive person who attracts positivity
- I can handle difficult situations
- I trust myself to make wise decisions
- My peace is my power
Self-Love Affirmations For If You Are Feeling Overwhelmed
Sometimes we have too much going on in our lives, too many deadlines, or we feel overwhelmed by the day ahead.
It is easy to be hard on yourself if you feel this way, but these affirmations will help you to continue to love yourself throughout your challenging day.
- I choose peace and kindness today
- I can handle any difficulties that come my way
- I feel comfortable being around other people today
- I am a capable and talented person who deserves success
- Difficult situations are temporary and they will pass
- Each deep breath I take fill me with peace
- I am letting go of any tension in my muscles
- I work hard and attract success
- I am proud of my achievements
- I have earned my happiness and my success
- It is okay to take things one step at a time
- Concentrate on today instead of worrying about tomorrow
- I breathe in confidence and breathe out fear
- I am stronger than I realize
- I accept myself as I am
- I love myself unconditionally
Self-Love Affirmations For Low Self-Esteem
If you often wake up in the morning feeling negative about yourself, or you struggle with self-confidence, then these affirmations will be perfect for you.
Repeating these affirmations every day or whenever you feel negative about yourself will help you to improve your self-esteem.
- I feel at home in my body
- I accept my body the way it is
- My body looks after me, and I look after my body
- My mind is complicated but beautiful
- I deserve kindness from myself and others
- I deserve love from myself and others
- I have control over my life and my decisions
- I am a unique person with a special place in the universe
- There is nobody else like me
- I am strong, confident and capable
- I attract good things and good people
- I choose to be happy and peaceful
- I attract positive energy and emotional healing
- I am true to myself
- I feel comfortable with who I am
- I love myself unconditionally
Self Love Makeover
Self-Love Affirmations For People With Anxiety
If you experience anxiety or you suffer from an anxiety disorder, it can be very frightening. You might feel like you are losing control of your thoughts.
Building these affirmations into your daily routine will ease your anxiety and help you to maintain control over your thoughts.
- I am safe and I am calm
- I grow stronger every day
- I am choosing inner peace
- My body is a safe place for my mind
- My body is looking after me
- I am capable of anything
- I am loved and I am blessed
- Life is working in my favor
- I am in control of my life and my choices
- I am capable of overcoming difficulties
- I believe in myself and my resilience
- I am healing myself and get better every day
- I accept myself as I am and I love myself
- I deserve love and acceptance from myself and others
- I have control over my thoughts and my actions
If you have never used affirmations before then the idea of it can seem a little strange. However, you will be pleasantly surprised at how much of a difference these self-love affirmations will make to your self-esteem and your way of thinking.
Printable Self Love Affirmations – download a FREE visual to remind you to have self love.