It is easy for people to underestimate the power that the mind has over the body, and the strength of the connection between body and mind.
Two patients with the same condition can recover at entirely different rates – this is partly down to genetics but can also be down to mental resilience and determination.
Using healing affirmations can help you to heal emotional wounds, can improve your mental health, give you more resilience to deal with physical illness, and develop a stronger connection between your mind and body.
If you want to start using healing affirmations but you don’t know where to start then you are in the right place. We have put together this list of the best healing affirmations that you can use, so keep reading to find out more.
What Are Healing Affirmations?
Healing affirmations are positive statements that you can say to yourself to help you feel well and healthy. They can relate to any part of your wellness- whatever is most relevant to you and your journey.
You can use healing affirmations daily to improve the connection between your mind and body, to manifest wellness, and to encourage healing in all elements of your life.
Affirmations help you to develop and maintain a positive outlook on life and an optimistic mindset. Even if you are dealing with serious health conditions, difficult situations always feel easier to handle if you can remain positive.
If positivity was an option, would you still choose to feel negative? Affirmations give you control over your own thoughts so positivity is always a choice.
Healing Affirmations For Your Mind
There is a lot more awareness about mental health in society now, which makes it easier for people to get the help and support that they need.
One of the things you can do to help improve your mental health is to use healing affirmations for your mind. Here are some that you can try.
- It is okay to have difficult days
- There is no such thing as a perfect person
- I am choosing mental stability and wellness
- I am in the process of healing my mind
- I attract health and healing
- I deserve to feel well and happy
- I am in control of my thoughts and my actions
- I am choosing to let go of negative thoughts and emotions
- I am welcoming peace and serenity
- I feel relaxed and calm
- I am releasing the tension in my body and taking deep breaths
- I am grateful for each day
- I deserve to prioritize self-care and self-love
- I love myself unconditionally
- I deserve love and respect
- I am more than my mental health conditions
- My feelings are valid but they do not control me
Healing Affirmations For Your Body
Whether you are struggling with body image, eating disorders. Illness, disease, injury, or any other condition that affects your body, healing affirmations can help you.
If you create a positive mindset and view your body in a kinder light then it will be easier for you to face the challenges ahead. You can also manifest healing and feel better much quicker.
- My body is my home and it welcomes me
- I look after my body and it looks after me
- My body deserves love and respect
- My body is a safe place
- My body is strong and capable
- I am choosing wellness and health for my body
- My body does it’s best, and that is good enough
- I do not need to change my body
- I am channeling healing energy from the universe for my body
- My body is the keeper of my soul
- I am more than just my body
- My body does not define my self-worth
- My body is worthy of pleasure
- It is okay if my body looks different from other bodies
- It is okay if my body works differently to other bodies
- It is okay if my body has changed
- I choose to listen to my body
- I trust my body to tell me what it needs
How to Embrace Positive Self-Talk
Healing Affirmations For Your Soul
Even if you have not been diagnosed with any physical or mental conditions, something might not feel right within you. This can happen when your soul feels unbalanced or in a state of unrest.
You might need to spend some time and energy healing your soul, which you can do with these affirmations.
- My life is filled with miracles and magic
- I am grateful to the universe for giving me life
- My soul is special and unique
- I am a positive force in the universe
- I am choosing peace and balance in my life
- I am a whole and complete person
- My life is fulfilling
- I have the power to do whatever I choose
- My life is mine to shape and create
- I can create a life that fulfills my dreams
- My soul calm and serene
- I have a lot of love to give to the universe
- I deserve to receive love and kindness
- The universe has good intentions for me
- Life is a journey that I embrace
- I welcome adversity to make me stronger
- I am capable of dealing with challenges
- I will overcome any obstacle in my path
- My happiness does not depend on others
- What is mine will find me and it will stay
- I do not need to chase happiness, it will find me
Healing Affirmations For Your Heart
We have all been through heartbreak of some kind. It can feel impossible to overcome, but these affirmations can help you through it.
- Pain does not last forever- it will pass
- I will feel like myself again
- I choose to be kind to myself while I am healing
- I am loved and I am safe
- I will find love and peace again
- I am choosing to remain positive
- One bad experience does not equate to a bad life
Healing affirmations can be an important part of your journey to wellness and inner peace. Choose the ones that will benefit you the most and repeat them every day.
NEED MORE FREE PRINTABLE AFFIRMATIONS?
Don’t forget to continue with your positive mindset! Check out more FREE printable affirmations.