Have you ever considered the power of your words? The things you say to yourself every day, whether it be positive or negative thoughts, have a profound impact on your health and healing. Words can be powerful tools. The use of positive affirmations for health and healing can help you to be a willing participant in your physical healing.
The practice of using affirmations is one way to harness the power of your words for good. Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat over and over again until they become ingrained in your subconscious mind. When used correctly, affirmations can help you create physiological changes in your body that support healing. Read on to learn more about how affirmations can help improve your health and well-being!
When you think of affirmations, what comes to mind? Maybe you imagine a yoga studio full of people chanting mantras in unison. Or maybe you picture someone walking around with a smile on their face and a positive affirmation written on a Post-it note stuck to their mirror. While it’s definitely true that positive thoughts and powerful affirmations can be used for spiritual growth and self-care, they can also be incredibly powerful tools for good health and healing.
Positive Thoughts Posters
Short Positive Affirmations for Health and Healing
There are many different daily affirmations that you can use to promote your health and healing. Some of the most common and simple health affirmations for positive energy include:
- I have a healthy body and I am whole.
- I am taking care of my body.
- I am healed and whole.
- I am loving and supportive to my body.
- My thoughts create my reality. I think healthy, healing thoughts every day.
- I release all self-doubt and negativity. I trust that my body knows how to heal itself.
- I am grateful for my health and wellbeing.
- I am open to healing energy and affirmations.
- I practice healthy eating and to encourage positive changes.
- I affirm that I am healthy, whole, and healed.
- I am healthy and whole, vibrant and alive.
- My body constantly repairs and rejuvenates itself.
- I ask my body what it needs and listen to my body’s message for the answer.
- I affirm that I am in optimal health and well-being at all times.
- I affirm that my immune system is strong and healthy.
- Every cell in my body vibrates with life and energy.
- I affirm that I am vibrantly healthy, and my body has a strong immune system.
- I choose healthy foods on a daily basis.
- My thoughts of wellness and health permeate every cell in my body.
- I use positive self-talk to make healthier choices.
- I let go of negative emotions, to allow inner peace into my mind and body.
- I continue on my healing journey with a positive attitude.
- I affirm that I am now, and always have been, healthy and whole.
- I listen to the wisdom of my body and rest when needed.
- I am deserving of excellent health and vitality.
- I release all fear, doubt and worry about my health, and affirm that my doctors and nurses will care for me.
- I affirm that my mind, heart and spirit are pure and strong, giving me optimal health.
- I am surrounded by a healing energy, and that this energy is always working for my highest good.
- I am always on the path to optimal health, no matter what my circumstances are.
- I am surrounded by an abundance of health and healing energy, and that this energy is always working for me.
- I am always on the path of optimal health, no matter what my circumstances are.
- I am a powerful being of light and love, and that I have the ability to be healthy.
Audio Affirmations for Positive Mindset MP3
Allow Your Body and Mind to Heal – Affirmations for Health and Healing
These healing affirmations are one of the best ways to get you on the right track of practicing a positive mindset regarding better health. Of course, we need doctors, nurses, family members, friends, and more to help with a medical condition but these affirmation statements can help with positive emotions and the process of healing. Whether that healing is part of your physical health or mental health, this is a powerful way to make a change.
You can read this entire affirmation below at one time when you wake up in the morning or throughout your daily life routine.
I appreciate that my body wants to heal itself. My body has a tremendous ability to heal. Illness and injury are unnatural states. Vibrant health is my natural state. I am willing to allow my body to heal itself.
I am allowing my injuries and illnesses to mend. My body is feeling better each and every day. I am healing every second of the day. This is what my body does, and it does it extremely well. I welcome all the healing activity that is happening in my body.
My mind is healing too. I allow stress and concern to leave my mind. I welcome peace and serenity. My natural emotional state is happiness and peacefulness. I am accepting of any healing activities in my mind. My mind is returning to its proper state of health.
While my mind and body naturally heal themselves, I have a responsibility to help this process. I am part of the healing process.
I help my mind and body heal by eating a healthy diet, getting sufficient sleep, and avoiding harmful people and activities. I am helping my mind and body to heal completely.
Today, I am allowing my mind and body to heal. I am grateful for the healing I am experiencing today. I am doing my part to assist in this healing. I am caring for my mind and body.
50 Positive Thinking Journal Prompts
Self-Reflection Questions about Affirmations for Health and Healing
Here are some self-reflection questions to answer to help you on your healing journey:
- What are my greatest physical challenges? What is the best thing I can do to alleviate them?
- What are my greatest emotional challenges? What can I do to make real change?
- When has my body or mind healed itself? What is the greatest injury, sickness, or emotional hurt I have recovered from?
GET MORE FREE AFFIRMATIONS HERE
View FREE Affirmations here to get started today on building a better you and unlocking your true potential.
More Healing Affirmations