Using positive affirmations is a great way to adjust your perspective. Channeling positive thoughts and talking to yourself in a kind and optimistic way will help you to lead a happier life. But how does it work?
If you have a lot of negative thoughts, this can lead you to have a pessimistic view towards life.
This means that you might be held back by worries or concerns, stopping you from taking opportunities or noticing potential opportunities that come your way.
Using daily positive affirmations will help you to shift your perspective and have many more positive thoughts throughout the day.
This means that you are more likely to be successful in your endeavors and to notice positive things, changing your life for the better.
But which positive affirmations are the best? Which ones will be most beneficial to women? We have put together this list of the best positive affirmations for women that you can use to improve your outlook on life.
Share this post with the men in your life – Self Love Affirmations for Men.
What Is A Positive Affirmation?
A positive affirmation is a phrase that you tell yourself to help guide your thoughts. They can be relevant to any area of your life, and you can use them as often as you choose.
Positive affirmations are a great way to take ownership of your own happiness.
As a child, you receive a lot of positive affirmations from external sources- your parents, teachers, and extended family praise you for doing well and encourage you when you are struggling.
These external affirmations become less frequent as you grow older, but there is no reason why you cannot show that support to yourself.
You can use your affirmations whenever suits you. It could be first thing in the morning when you wake up, it could be while you are taking a lunch break, or before you settle down for an evening.
You could write them down and pin them up in your bedroom, or keep them noted on your phone so you can read them throughout the day. Do whatever works for you.
Let’s take a look at some of the best positive affirmations for women to use.
Self Love Makeover
Positive Affirmations For When You Wake Up
If you want to start your day off with some positivity, these affirmations will help you to reset your brain and encourage the right attitude to help you have a good day.
- I am safe and I am loved
- I feel rested and rejuvenated
- I am letting go of all negative thoughts and feelings
- I am choosing happiness and joy today
- I am calm and relaxed
- I am releasing all of the tension in my muscles and body
- I am prepared for whatever challenges may come come my way today
- I am strong and I am capable
- I feel comfortable in myself and around other people
- The universe has good intentions for me
- I am worthy of love and respect
- I accept myself the way I am
- I am a positive person who spreads positivity to others
- I attract good things and positive opportunities
- I deserve success and satisfaction
Positive Affirmations For Women At Work
Sometimes, your job can leave you feeling stressed, tired or overwhelmed. Women are often overlooked, interrupted or devalued in the workplace.
It can be hard to find the courage and confidence to go after what you deserve and make the most of your career. These affirmations can help you.
- I am capable and I am confident
- I deserve recognition for my skill and hard work
- I am equal to my colleagues and deserve the same praise
- I deserve a wage that represents the level of skill and hard work that my job requires
- I will seize every opportunity that comes my way
- I deserve my success and will continue to develop my career
- I am able to handle any challenges that come my way
- It is okay to take things one step at a time
- Achieving success at work is a marathon, not a sprint
- I can remain calm and composed even if my work environment is chaotic
- I choose to let go of stress of tension and welcome serenity
- I have useful contributions to make to the workplace
- I deserve to be listened to without being interrupted
- I am confident enough to unapologetically take up space in the workplace
- I have faith in my ability to succeed
- I have confidence in my ideas and innovation
Positive Affirmations For Women Who Struggle With Body Image
Remaining positive about your body image can be a challenge, especially when the media and society put so much pressure on women to meet unrealistic standards of beauty.
Using positive affirmations can help you to develop a healthy and accepting relationship with your body.
- I feel at home in my body
- I feel comfortable in my own skin
- I accept my body just as it is
- I do not need to change my body in any way
- My body deserves unconditional love
- My body deserves to be accepted
- I do not need society to accept my body
- My body deserves pleasure
- I deserve to feel comfortable in my clothes
- It is okay if my body changes
- It is okay If my weight changes
- There is no such thing as a perfect body shape
- All body shapes and sizes are beautiful
- My body looks after me and I look after my body
- My body is the home of my soul
Positive Affirmations For Mothers
Motherhood can be challenging, and it doesn’t get easier over time.
There will always be days when you doubt yourself as a parent and you feel overwhelmed by the responsibility. These affirmations will help you.
- I provide love and comfort to my children
- I do my best and my best is good enough
- It is okay to find motherhood difficult
- I choose patience and peace
Positive affirmations can be a useful tool to help women live a happier life and achieve their goals. Once you get into the habit of using positive affirmations it will change the way you think and your approach to life.
NEED MORE FREE PRINTABLE AFFIRMATIONS?
Don’t forget to continue with your positive mindset! Check out more FREE printable affirmations.