Do you dream of having a different job? Perhaps you are stuck in a rut, tired of the low pay, or don’t want to answer to anyone but yourself. Start dreaming big and achieve those goals. You are in control of your life. Take action with positive thoughts and make changes by setting big goals. One way to get started is to change your attitude towards your goals and recite some dream job affirmations.
When to Use Dream Job Affirmations
These career affirmations can help you with a job search, job interview, or establishing career goals. Using these positive statements daily can result in a positive outcome for your job offer, new career, or any new opportunities that you might dream up!
Stop with the negative thoughts about your current job and put all of those emotions into positive energy. If you can’t find the right job for you, get creative and come up with the career of your dreams. When we dream big our subconscious mind can help us to interact with the right people and places for positive change in our lives. Stop and think for a moment what is your dream career?
Examples of Dream Job Affirmations
I am worthy of my dream job.
My dream job is mine for the taking.
I will get my dream job.
My hard work will pay off and I will land my dream job.
I am confident and capable of getting my dream job.
Believing in myself is the first step to getting my dream job.
I am willing to put in the work to make my dream job a reality.
I am creating a great job for myself to reach my dreams.
Creating my dream job is within my power.
Everything happens for a reason, and I will get my dream job when the time is right.
My new dream job is ready for me.
All of my skills and talents are leading me toward my perfect career path.
My career success will come to me in time.
I can change my current situation and seek out an ideal job for me.
I use my vision board to help me to reach my goal of a successful career.
I can make a positive contribution to all areas of my life.
I am grateful for my dream job, and it is on its way to me.
I have everything I need to get my dream job.
I affirm that I am worthy of my dream job.
My talents, skills, and experience are exactly what they are looking for.
I am confident in my abilities and I trust the process.
My dream job is already mine.
I am grateful for all opportunities that come my way and I know that the perfect job is on its way to me.
Everything happens for a reason and I am ready for whatever comes my way.
I am achieving my dreams each day.
Dream Big and Create Your Story Program
Taking Action – Dream Job Affirmations
Here are some additional examples of how the power of affirmations can help you on a daily basis. In order to reach our goals and have the happy life we desire we have to take action. Use the following affirmations as a simple tool to help just start your job success.
- My dream job is at the forefront of my thoughts. I take steps each day that brings me closer to making my dream job a reality.
- My dream job reflects the sincerest, innermost thoughts of my heart. As I work towards fulfilling my big goals, I feel more energized and I am filled with happiness.
- Obstacles are unable to stop me. I seek solutions to my challenges and I am always successful in finding a way around anything that tries to hold me back. I am determined to be successful.
- I create my own positive work environment.
- I take steps every day to create the career of my dreams.
- My action steps towards my dream job are worthwhile.
- Achieving my dream job is an important priority in my life. The time and effort that I put into reaching my big goals are worth it each and every day.
- I am inspired by my dreams and they guide me in a positive direction.
- I am in control of my own destiny and have the power to make any of my dream jobs a reality. I have the ability to ignore distractions as I come closer to achieving my dreams.
- I am completely focused on achieving my goals and getting my dream job.
- Today, I am thankful that I am living in harmony with the universe and that the universe is working to direct my life through my dreams. I give thanks for the steps that I have taken to achieve my big goals.
Self Reflection Questions About Your Dream Job
Here are questions to think about when it comes to creating your dream job.
1. In your dream job, what am I doing that makes me happy?
2. What steps do I need to take to make my dream job come true?
3. Who can help me make my dreams a reality?
4. How can I pursue new job opportunities?
VIP MEMBERSHIP TO REFLECT AFFIRM
Why Are Big Goals Important?
Creating big goals is the first step in making your dreams come true. It is important to have a clear picture of what you want in your mind before taking action steps towards achieving it. Keep your dream job at the forefront of your thoughts and let it inspire you each day.
Take action towards making it happen and trust that the universe and God will help guide you along the way. Remember, anything is possible if you believe in yourself and stay focused on your goals. You have unique gifts to offer the world and it is important to determine how you can make a positive contribution to all areas of your life.
Use these affirmations to change your mindset and achieve big things. Attract what you desire into your life by speaking these words of power out loud or writing them down each day. Get closer to achieving your dream job with every positive thought that you put out into the world!
Print these DREAM BIG PDF Affirmations to help you on your journey.